It is official...Tech ·
…I am a man!Ok, so I found this great thing on http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/using-your-browser-url-history-estimate-gender/ which was brought to my attention by a blogger on Sarcastic Gamer. Basically what this does, is it takes your browsing history, sees what sites you have visited, and then sees what other men and women have been more on, to tell whether you are a guy or a gal. My results are Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 21% Likelihood of you being MALE is 79% Site Male-Female Ratio google.com 0.98 myspace.com 0.74 youtube.com 1 wikipedia.org 1.08 facebook.com 0.83 blogger.com 1.06 answers.com 0.96 flickr.com 1.15 digg.com 1.56 metacafe.com 1.44 webkinz.com 0.85 howstuffworks.com 1.27 java.com 0.89 bebo.com 0.57 linkedin.com 0.94 shutterfly.com 0.67 mozilla.com 1.13 hotmail.com 0.83 skype.com 1.27 megaupload.com 1.5 mediafire.com 1.27 amazon.co.uk 1.11 gmail.com 0.9 openoffice.org 1.3 plaxo.com 0.82 dayspring.com 0.56 crucial.com 2.08 ubuntuforums.org 2.03 google.co.uk 1.35 frostwire.com 0.79 What I find interesting, is what different sites are more male or female. I can understand dayspring, hotmail, bebo and facebook being more female, and why crucial, howthingswork.com and wikipedia being more male orientated, but why on earth is something like gmail female, or google.com more female, when google.co.uk is more male. I also find it interesting that youtube is exactly the same with men and women. Its just an interesting thing to look at.